Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beware of "Words with Friends" Game!



It is very addictive. Yes, it really is!

I just started playing it the other day and I can't stop playing since then! For me, it is more addictive than other online games like Farmville, Cityville, Angry Birds, etc. 

Today, I've been looking for more Facebook friends to play with me and it's frustrating when nobody is interested. Poor me. That is so sad, ain't it? Harharhar!

If you don't want to be hooked to this game, don't click any challenge sent by a friend, trust me! 

Just being silly here :)

Thanks for listening, err... reading to my unsolicited advice. And thanks for visiting here.

Have good one!


2 comments:

  1. Yan pala yung sinasabi nung isa kong pinsan. Interesting yan ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an addict too! pressure ko talaga kalaro ko to play na if it takes a while para tumira sila hahaha.

    btw, just followed you sis :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected