Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meet Sophie the Spoiled Puppy



Nope, she is not my pet. She is owned by my employers. Her name is Sophie. I hope I spelled her name correctly :)

Every time my bosses are busy, they would ask me to babysit Sophie for awhile (I work as a part time Office Assistant in a Therapeutic clinic).  I took this picture under my desk. She likes it there. Whenever she needs to go out, she would scratch my legs, hehehe! Pretty smart little thing!

She is treated like a member of the family. Lucky puppy!

Thanks for visiting!


5 comments:

  1. mao diay MIA na ka sa blogosphere sis, naa na diay ka work. congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay sis, part time ra man, hehehe! Nabusy ko sa among pagmove. Pagkakapoy na lang as in very stressful gyud mao wala na ko kalugar ug blog. But I am making up.

      Salamat sis, hehehe!

      Delete
    2. haha kapoy jud mag move noh? mag move pud mi next week. see you around!

      Delete
  2. Ang cute niya. Parehas sila ng color ng dog namin. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected