Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I've Got Avon's Skin So Soft Facial Remover

My heartfelt thanks to the donor, Ate Soledad Gray :)  

Last week, my Filipina friends and I were talking about facial hair removal cream. I have a noticeable hair in my upper lip and I wanted to get rid of them. I have tried threading once but I didn't want to do it ever again. It was so painful!

Yesterday, Ate Sol said she has something for me. It was exactly what I need. I was touched by her thoughtfulness. It was funny because she sells Avon products and I have bought products from her several times but I haven't even thought of buying a hair removal cream. So stupid of me, hehehe!

Avon's Skin So Soft Facial Hair Removal Cream

Ate Sol is such a thoughtful friend. Everybody loves her. If you buy Avon products from her, expect 2 or more items for you- free, hehehe! When my teeners went back to the Philippines last year, she gave them lots of lots of Avon products for them to bring. They were so happy and thankful. Me too.

 Thanks for the visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected