Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fish Spa


Photos courtesy of the owner. Thanks Bless!

The other week, I stumbled upon a website that says singer actress-turned-fashion designer Jessica Simpson has this weird beauty regimen called Fish Spa somewhere in Asia. I thought it was indeed weird.

Just last Sunday, my gorgeous Filipina friend  Bless, who is L.A. based but currently visiting her family in the Philippines, posted photos of her and her sons on Facebook enjoying this kind of spa in Star City, Manila, Philippines. My first comment was, "That's so flippin' ticklish!" She said it truly is! Well, look at the second photo, hehehe!

If I were in that pool with Bless, I would have been screaming, laughing ang giggling like crazy while those little creatures are busy nibbling my dead skins, hahaha! 

Anyway, these little creatures are called nibble fish or doctor fish. They exfoliate dead skins, regulates blood circulations, lightens minor scars, eases skin problems like psoriasis, and, releases stress and tension. Well, I could agree on the last benefit, hehehe!

Thanks for dropping by.

12 comments:

  1. i've also seen spa salons having this service in Thailand. i cannot imagine myself being silent while having my feet nibbled by these fishes! like you, i'd probably be screaming and giggling the whole time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see.. Hehehehe!

      Maybe the actress Jessica Simpson had done it in Singapore sis :)

      Delete
    2. I meant Phuket, Thailand Bechay, not Singapore. hihi

      Delete
    3. Hehehe, baka meron ding ganyan sa Singapore sis.

      Delete
  2. I also wanted to try this. I want to know how it feels. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sis, itry mo na. I-blog mo agad para malalaman namin kung nag enjoy ka ba :)

      Delete
  3. Meron din nyan sa Manila Ocean Park. Di ko pa na try yan but I'd like to one of these days. Worried lang ako at baka himatayin ang mga fishes pag nagsipaglapitan na sa paa ko. nyahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Baka ganun din ang mangyayari sa mga isda pag i-try ko yan sis! Pero gusto kong mawala itong mga kalyo ko kung kaya ng mga isda, ang tigas kaya, hahaha!

      Delete
  4. when i was in Manila Ocean Park I was tempted to try this, kaya lang na-realized ko na maraming tao. i'm sure kasi na i will be screaming, kakahiya..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe,oo nga, bilib din ako sa friend ko kasi nakayanan niya :)

      Delete
  5. This is the thing that I want to do all over again as in paulit ulit balikan. Ang sarap talaga sa paa niyan. Kapag maraming bacteria ang paa mo doon ka lalapitan ng maraming maraming isda. Nakakakiliti ito sa paa but then kapag natagalan ka sobrang matotolerate mo na at marerealize mo na masarap ito sa pakiramdam. In my case hindi naman mashadong maraming isda ang lumapit sa akin. Pero sa Papa ko matindi talaga na maraming isda na lumapit sa kanya meaning to say maraming bacteria paa niya nyahahhahaa....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! ganun ba ang ibig sabihin sis? naku, mas laong ayokong itry, hahaha! baka lahat ng isda sa pool pupunta sa akin, nakakahiya sa mga nagpa spa din doon wala na silang isda, hahaha!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected