Thursday, March 8, 2012

Charice Pempengco's New Hairstyle

Credit to the source of the photo

The new Charice Pempengco.

It's like her peg is Yeng Constantino, huh?  Or, Aiza Seguerra?

By the way, did you notice that tattoo in her left forearm? That's real. Per Philippine Entertainment Portal dot come (PEP), she got that tattoo just recently in Singapore.

"I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like...I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me." 

As for her new look, Charice says: "I know some people think that this is very rebellious but it‘s not. It‘s just me evolving. It‘s me transforming into another person that is totally me."

The international singer says that she wants her image to be more like Avril Lavigne and Rihanna.

The young singer chose to ink the words "Love Eternally" on her left forearm and in between the two words is an Infinity sign.

When asked to explain why she chose this design, Charice revealed: "It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family."

Like or dislike?

For me, she looks cool!

Thanks for dropping by.


15 comments:

  1. hala na klaro na jud na tiburcia si charice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis morag si Aiza Seguerra na pod siya ba, naa na poy tattoo, hehehe!

      Delete
    2. hay. grabe baya chismis about her and the gelpren. luoy intawon ang nanay.

      Delete
    3. Pag sure sis uy, hahaha!

      Morag dili na gyud makabuot iyang mader dear kay 19 years old na man siya.

      Delete
  2. ows talagah! Shocking nga! Siguro ok lang sakin yung change ng hairstyle pero yung tattoo sana pinalagay na lang nya sa medyo di obvious na part. Pero dun sya masaya kaya ok na din katawan nya naman yan e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm ok with it. Many hollywood celebrities drastically change their looks all the time.

    Medyo contradicting nga lang when she said "this is me" and then she said she was going for an avril lavigne or rihanna look. Medyo na-confuse ako. Esp. because her songs doesn't really fit the look.

    Bata pa naman sya, she still has time to find her personal style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana hindi na niya dagdagan ang tattoo niya :)

      Delete
    2. True. Nakakaadik pa man din daw ang pag-pa-pa-tattoo. Once maka-isa ka na, it's likely that you'll think of getting another one daw.

      Delete
  4. She looks ok with this hairstyle as long as she stay thin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just a tattoo. There's nothing wrong with it. Millions of people have them. Its body art. And if she's a lesbian then great! Now she'll have a whole new crowd that can look at her as a rolemodel. Miskag unsa iyang piliun; whatever its her life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^Yep, you are right, it is just a tattoo and it's her life.

      Delete
  6. bumagay nga kay charice ung new hairstyle nya ha.

    pangit nman kasi ng outfit nya dati di bagay....


    pero naun she's really look so good :) Thumps up.. √

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charice, you were a Diva in the making. Everyone loves you since you were 15 years old? What happened to your humbleness? David Foster and Oprah have taking you so far. What made you snapped? It's such a shame? You were meant for a bigger than life destiny. You are going the wrong way. That is heart breakening. Think of all the poeple that supported you throughout the year. Go back to being yourself before it's too late. When you said you are going to the dark side. I totally agree. You are heading toward the dark side. I just hope it's not too late. About your dad, didn't you said you hated him and never want to see him again? Was that a puplicity stunt you had to go along with your manager? You let everyone down. I told my daughter 2 years ago that you will become a superstar that will surpass mariah, whitney and celine. I guess I was wrong. Best of luck to you. You'll just be another Philipino that was humble and poor years ago and became famous then let David, Oprah, and Celine down. Take a look at youtube, all your hits are from before. It is a heartbreak to watch the rise and fall of Charice. You will be secluded to the Asia world. Damn you, you could've go stright to the top. Just became you made a small fortune over the past couple years you think you've made it? NO, you were meant for something way bigger than this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected