Thursday, March 8, 2012

Charice Pempengco's New Hairstyle

Credit to the source of the photo

The new Charice Pempengco.

It's like her peg is Yeng Constantino, huh?  Or, Aiza Seguerra?

By the way, did you notice that tattoo in her left forearm? That's real. Per Philippine Entertainment Portal dot come (PEP), she got that tattoo just recently in Singapore.

"I think everybody‘s shocked. This is such a big step for me and I love it. This is me. This is who I am. I just don‘t want to stay a person that I don‘t like...I‘ve been thinking about it for years and years. This is a dream come true for me." 

As for her new look, Charice says: "I know some people think that this is very rebellious but it‘s not. It‘s just me evolving. It‘s me transforming into another person that is totally me."

The international singer says that she wants her image to be more like Avril Lavigne and Rihanna.

The young singer chose to ink the words "Love Eternally" on her left forearm and in between the two words is an Infinity sign.

When asked to explain why she chose this design, Charice revealed: "It‘s not just a tattoo. It has a meaning for me. This is for my love for the people, love for my dad, love for my family."

Like or dislike?

For me, she looks cool!

Thanks for dropping by.


This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected