Saturday, January 14, 2012

Miss America 2012 is Laura Kaeppeler from Wisconsin

Laura Kaeppeler (credit to the owner)

I so love beauty pageants! When I was still back home, I've headed local pageants in our barangay for 4 consecutive years. I thought it was cool :)

Anyway, when I came across this news I thought to blog it right away.

Laura Kaeppeler, a 23-year-old beauty queen from Wisconsin bagged the crown of  Miss America 2012, Saturday, US time in Las Vegas, Nevada. She won among 52 equally beautiful and intelligent young women across the United States.

She won a $50,000 scholarship and a yearlong run with the crown.  Her answer on the question about whether Miss America should declare her political affiliation was, "Miss America represents everyone ... Miss America represents all."  Second placer was Betty Thompson from Oklahoma while came in  third was Kaitlyn Monte from New York.

Source: YahooNews

Thanks for dropping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected