Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anne Curtis' "Annebisyosa: No Other Concert" Photos

Photos courtesy of Anne Curtis' Twitter account.







with Sam Milby



with Sarah Geronimo






the crowd

I have read from the Twitterworld that "Annebisyosa: No Other Concert", held last January 28th, at the Araneta Coliseum was a big success! Thanks to my fellow fans who bought tickets to support the beautiful, inside and out, Ms. Anne Curtis-Smith. If I were there in Manila, I would have loved to witness the concert to support her.

Of course she made a lot of mistakes and off keys, hehehe! And she humbly admitted them. Per her twit,  @annecurtissmith "You know how i know it was my concert? It was super unperfect! I made so many mistakes but it didn't matter coz that's ME! Tanggap nyo un!"

Congratulations Ms. gANNEda for the success of your first and last concert in Manila!

Thanks for visiting my site. Visit my other blogs Bechay in the KitchenBechay's Fabulous Finds , and KUKABILDO (if you speak and understand Bisaya).

Thank you everyone!




10 comments:

  1. avid fan din ako ni anne.. i'll totally watch kung nasa manila lang din ako!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is indeed beautiful inside and out. If I had no toddler who follows me wherever I go, ill watch the concert too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is indeed beautiful inside and out. If I had no toddler who follows me wherever I go, ill watch the concert too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Anne Curtis looks pretty and awesome in her performance. Too bad I missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to watch this kaya lang masyado malayo ang place ko. Really hoping they'd show it on T.V. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not fan of Anne Curtis but I find her pretty and down to earth person even if she has an elite factor she has the heart to socialize with everybody. No wonder she became more popular because of her sense of humor and adjusting herself to the mass people. Look at it she has many audiences that she was able to capture the hearts of madlang people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang bongga naman - may slight pag sisi tuloy ako na d ko pinanuod :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Anne but I didn't know she could sing. I've been away from home for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sayang I wasn't able to buy her ticket. Wala kasi akong kasama manood.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected