Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Anne Curtis' "Annebisyosa: No Other Concert"



This girl is truly the best example of a "Trying Hard or TH" person to the highest level, hahaha! But don't get me wrong, I love this girl! She was the only reason why I went to Lake Tahoe during the "Wowowee World Tour" 3 years ago. She was one of the guests that time.

She has an oozing confidence that inspires a lot of people including myself. And she is one of the few showbiz artists that has no bad blood at all. She's beautiful and cool!

She's gonna rock Aranea Coliseum this coming January 28th! According to her, the initials "A.C." is not Anne Curtis but it's Araneta Coliseum, hehehe! I heard that her tickets are all sold out already. Wow! I hope it's true!

Way to go Ms. Anne Curtis!


3 comments:

  1. As she mentioned in her THE BUZZ interview, this concert of hers is dedicated to all those who do not know how to sing but loves karaoke nights and singing in the shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I've only noticed Anne after seeing her number in Vice Ganda's show (c/o youtube). I was wowed and I lol-ed at her awesome performance.

    I wonder how many artist can still look amazingly gorgeous and posh when doing such crazy performance!... si Anne lang ata ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Truelala sis, siya lang talaga :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected