Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post-It or Sticky Notes "War"

I've noticed that my blog about  Post-It  has been  trending  for 3 weeks now. That is something for me. Really. I was like, "What is in Post-it?"

Been curious so I checked where were these people coming from and I found out that they 're from different countries like France, Mexico, Germany, Colombia, England, etc.

So I searched it myself to get the answer of my question. I found out that there have been some "craziness" going on in France, which  they call it "Great French Post-it War of 2011" using sticky notes or Post-it notes. Man, I didn't know that!

According to oddee.com, it started when employees of Ubisoft Montreuil in France got bored, they decorated the glass walls of their building with Post-it picture of their favorite anime' characters like:


Pacman


Princess Peach



Angry Bird


Hello Kitty


Pokemon (My favorite)


Anyway, their neighbors across the street at BNP bank took their Post-it artwork as a bit of a challenge so they started firing back with some window images of their own. The rest is history.

Pretty cool, ha? These people are brilliant!

There you go guys, another interesting info you got right from here.

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected