Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day 2011





Thanksgiving is celebrated in remembrance of the pilgrims and in order to give thanks. In United States, it is observed on the every fourth Thursday of November. Last year, we celebrated it on November 25 and next year, we are going to celebrate it on November 22 per calendar online dot come.

It's going to be a "Me, myself and I" day today because hubby is working day-shift. He gets home around 7:15pm-ish but he doesn't eat dinner so after taking a hot shower, he would go to bed right away, well, after checking his email to see if he got a message from the kids.

I've always been very thankful to the Lord for HIS abundant blessings everyday but sad to say , there are no turkey and pumpkin pie today to celebrate. It's okay though. Hubby and I are not turkey-eater.s Hubby had just pumpkin pie last week so I don't think he would crave for one today. And I don't like pumpkin pie, any pie actually except our very own buko pie.

But I am excited for the Black Friday shopping after Thanksgiving. My friend and I are going to one of the stores here to shop. It's gonna be my first time to shop on Black Friday.

Thanks for the visit.

Happy Thanksgiving!












4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Don't we just love holidays? Thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the turkey looks tempting! i wish we have that one here. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! Mahal ng turkey dito mga 1,500 ang isa!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected