Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snowing and Thereafter Shoots

Last night

This morning

with Mr. Sunshine :)

Last night (that's my friend Nathalie)

This morning

Last night

This morning

with Mr. Sunshine :)


It's pretty chilly outhere now. Brr!

I supposed to watch "Breaking Dawn" with my friends last night but it snowed like crazy. I tried to take good pictures while snowing but I can't find my Nikon Camera so I used my Android cellphone instead, so please bear with my poor quality photos.

Anyway, when I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was taking photos again :) What a white morning it was!

Good day Winnemucca people! Let's keep ourselves warm!

Thanks for the visit. Please come back soon :)

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected