Friday, November 18, 2011

September 17 (Virgo) - Harmonious Health and Nutrition

This is the second part or the continuation of my previous post. Let's talk about Harmonious Health and Nutrition per Judith's Insight. (I might call Mr. David on the source of this info especially about the "author" Judith).

 

 Health Scent: Almond


This scent may revitalize you and open you to greater possibilities

 Favorable Foods:


Goat's Milk

chicken

chocolate!

cranberries

Asparagus


I love all the above-mentioned foods except goat's milk because I have not tried goat's milk ever. I've heard that it is very nutritious but I don't think I will have the nerve to try it because I don't drink  fresh milk. I always use powdered milk. But I would love to try beauty soap from goat's milk though :)

That's all that I can share. I don't think it's necessary to post my lucky numbers.

Thanks for visiting my site. 

Have a good one.

Photo source: Google Images



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected