Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting Addicted to Angry Birds Game(s)

We don't want to be angry like them, do we?


Oh my goodness, I am starting to get crazy on this game. And I hate it.

The first time I played this game was last September when I was in the Philippines, using my teenager's computer. It is very popular nowadays so I thought to try it. I kinda liked it honestly.

Earlier tonight I tried to download it on my cellphone and it was successfully downloaded.  I played and I didn't notice that I've been playing for more than an hour or so already! Now I am wondering if I am going to keep it or not.

Oh well, I will think about it later. Got to prepare hubby's baon for tomorrow.

And hey, do you play this game too?

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected