Sunday, November 6, 2011

DST Ends Today






Daylight Saving Time or DST has been just over earlier today. Hubby worked 13-hour shift last night. Poor Mahal :(

But because of that, I gained an hour more of rest before I go to church today. Lucky me :)

Hubby said the company is going to pay for an hour of over time though. I was like, "really?" I can't remember if I got paid for working extra hour when I was employed. Or, maybe I did not notice it on my paycheck. Well, whatever :)

So since DST is over, now I am starting to get confused on the time difference between USA and Philippines. Sigh.

Thank you for dropping by at my e-page. Hope you can visit back.

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected