Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First DIY Underarm Wax



I've been looking for an underarm hair remover that is very handy and affordable since I quit shaving. Going to the beauty salon costs me a lot so I bought Sally Hansen Remover Strip Kit  to save some bucks.

I was like, "Ouch!" Well, that was expected though, hehehe! There were still few hair left behind so I plucked them.

The package says:
Nothing works quicker or lasts longer. 
Three simple steps; pre-waxed, pre-cut strips. Removes even stubborn hair for up to 8 weeks.
    • No microwave, no mess
    • Regrowth is less noticeable
    • Salon and dermatologist tested. 
Contains: 
    • 30 Wax Strips Total (15 Double-Sided)
    • Azulene finishing oil 0.5 fl. oz. 
Made in USA
  • Procedure:
  1. Warm strip in hands
  2. Separate double-sided strips
  3. Press on, pull off
  4. Pat it with the finishing oil afterwards

So far so good. We'll see what's gonna happen in the next few days.

Have a good one!


This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected