Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Joined Avon's Race to 125,000 Kisses Walk

The Logo: Pink ribbons are seen everywhere

A short program was conducted before the walk

Participants. Kinda bored already.

Carol with her friends.

Carol is ready to get set and go :)
 
Haggard-looking me.
 
Fast walkers. We are behind them.

Carol has walked 3km already!
 
In a water station. Nice posing girl :)









Done! We got fans after the walk :)

Proud me :)

During my recent trip to the Philippines to visit my teeners and my loved ones, my cousin Carol, who is an Avon Manager, invited me to join Avon's Race to 125,000 Kisses Walk held last October 2, 2011, at the SM Parking Area, Ecoland, Davao City. By buying the Avon T-shirt, I was able to help breast cancer patients.


I only had few hours of sleep the night before so it was really very tiring yet very fulfilling.

Looking forward to joining the same cause here in US.

Thanks for visiting my site.

Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! are interested in link exchange? Thanks!

    The Philippine Landmarks Today @ http://philippine-landmarks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your blog and is definitely following you

    You can also follow my blog if You want to

    http://farazezazi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected