Thursday, July 21, 2011

Claudine Barreto Covers Star Studio August 2011 Issue



I so like Ms. Claudine Barretto as an actress. Since she left Kapamilya Network, I have not seen her on TV anymore because I am a solid Kapamilya viewer. 

However, I have heard so many negative things about her after she moved to Kapuso Network which I would like to share as follows: she got involved with a rich guy whose name has been in the headlines years ago, she resorted to drugs because she was very depressed that she woke up one day knowing she was no longer a bankable star something to that effect, and that she and Raymart have parted their ways already but pretending they are still intact.  I was saddened when I heard these things.

But I am very happy to know that she's been back in the limelight lately even she had gained weight :) I heard that she currently top bills GMA's "Spooky Nights" which is much-awaited by weekend viewers. This is a very good news for me. I wish I could watch it too. I might. Online.

Anyway, I am excited to grab a copy of next month's Star Studio issue.

And before I forgot, I would like to wish her and her husband Raymart  a Happy Birthday. They both celebrated the same birth date which is July 20. Many more good life together, more success on their respective careers and good health for both of them. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. It's about time. I don't really want a good talent put into waste :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected