Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion: Tuna Paella Billboard

Bagay!


What a sweet and lovely couple!


When Piolo Pascual revelead his relationship with KC Concepcion, many people (including myself) especially their fans, were happy for both of them. I've learned from a forum that KC's alarm clock is Piolo's voice that goes, "Wake up na My Princess, I love you...". It is super duper "kilig-able", isn't it?

On the contrary,  many people were also speculating that Piolo and KC are just faking their relationship because of the rumor that has been circulating like forever, that Papa P. is truly a gay.

When this Billboard (photo below) came out in C5, more people were somehow convinced that these two big stars of Kapamilya Network are just using each other, like, for this Tuna Paella Ad (Century Tuna). 



Gimmick only?


In my opinion, I don't think KC would go for this cheap promotion and I don't think Megastar would allow it either (apparently, she knew the real score.) This rumor is ridiculous! We knew that Megastar publicly announced that she welcomed Piolo to their family.


So what do you think guys?

Are you buying this Piolo-KC romance?



       

9 comments:

  1. no i dont buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just for publicity's sake because they're promoting a product. If you really are in a relationship, it doesn't have to take so hard to convince people about it. It should just show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. somehow, it's just hard to believe that they are in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonymous: I can't blame you =)

    @madz: I agree sis, it should be "effortles", right?

    @claire: sis, I started to think the other way. Hmm.

    Thanks guys for dropping-by, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. been following them since KC got back from Paris...

    at KC's 18th birthday, Jericho Rosales told KC na ang susunod na kakanta ay gustong dumiga, gusto kang ligawan nito, and that was Piolo ... videos can be found on YT ... that was in 2003 ... madami na po silang pinagdaanan kung alam nyo lang yung kwento nila ... just to let you know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous: thanks for letting me know. I'll check the video on YT, I hope I could still find it.

    Thanks for dropping-by..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome! I'm not sure if this link will work though...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__88wjTxjWY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^sis hindi ma open ang link :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sabi nga nila"Kapag mabunga ang puno binabato" I agree with one of the comments that KC will not get into a cheap thing as this. Let the couple be happy .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected