Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion: Tuna Paella Billboard

Bagay!


What a sweet and lovely couple!


When Piolo Pascual revelead his relationship with KC Concepcion, many people (including myself) especially their fans, were happy for both of them. I've learned from a forum that KC's alarm clock is Piolo's voice that goes, "Wake up na My Princess, I love you...". It is super duper "kilig-able", isn't it?

On the contrary,  many people were also speculating that Piolo and KC are just faking their relationship because of the rumor that has been circulating like forever, that Papa P. is truly a gay.

When this Billboard (photo below) came out in C5, more people were somehow convinced that these two big stars of Kapamilya Network are just using each other, like, for this Tuna Paella Ad (Century Tuna). 



Gimmick only?


In my opinion, I don't think KC would go for this cheap promotion and I don't think Megastar would allow it either (apparently, she knew the real score.) This rumor is ridiculous! We knew that Megastar publicly announced that she welcomed Piolo to their family.


So what do you think guys?

Are you buying this Piolo-KC romance?



       

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected