Friday, February 4, 2011

Video of Ms. Anne Curtis as 2011 Palmolive Naturals Soft Moisture Soap Girl

Ms. "gANNEda"  Anne Curtis-Smith is the latest Palmolive Soap girl, yeheey! This gorgeous and  multi-talented girl has become my favorite among Filipino female celebrities since I saw her in person during her guesting in  Wowowee held in Lake Tahoe two years ago. Though the stage was far from where I seated, that made me felt contented seeing her entertaining the crowd upstage all the same. 

Among her bunch of past TV ads, I find this one unique because she is singing here :) Bongga!

If I were there in the Philippines, I would surely buy Palmolive Naturals Soft Moisture Soap to support her :)

Check this video out: Courtesy of You Tube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected