Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kristine Hermosa-Oyo Boy Sotto Pre-Nup and Wedding Photos

I've been a fan of Kristine Hermosa since her "Pangako Sa'yo" days. On the contrary, I am not a fan of Oyo Boy because I didn't know much about him except that he is the son of the gorgeous actress Dina Bonnevie and actor-comedian Vic Sotto. Because Oyo Boy is a Kapuso, I've never got a chance to watch him on TV because I am a solid Kapamilya.

When I heard that Kristine and Oyo Boy tied the knot just recently, I searched the Internet right away to find their wedding photos. I am lucky I found some. Thanks very much to the owner.

Pre-Nuptial Photos: 


 


Wedding Photos:




 


The couple officially became man and wife last January 12, 2011 in a romantic sunset ceremony at Balai Isabel, Talisay, Batangas, Philippines. It's been reported that there were only 150 guests  who witnessed the said wedding. They had a "double celebration" because it was also the groom's birthday.

I wish this beautiful couple all the best in their marriage life as Mr. & Mrs. Vittorio Sotto.

Keep the love burning!

Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!


2 comments:

  1. I Think its January 12, 2011 not July...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^you are so right! I stand corrected =) Thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected