Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010 (Better Late than Never) =D


I'ts been awhile since my last post. I was just being lazy or shall I say, I just felt uninterested in blogging for awhile.

At this time, I am quite lazy too but I just can't help to post photos taken during the trick or treating ocassion last October 31st.

Like the other year's trick or treat (my teeners were in the Philippines last year) we asked the children to have their pictures taken first before we gave them candies. The difference was that my daughter was dressed up as "Witch" this year =D

Here are the photos:

My son and daughter


















Thanks for your time. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected