Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Star Magic Ball 2010: My 12 Picks


I have been following this fabulous event every year for three years already. I just love to gawk on celebrities’ ball gowns, make-ups, jewelry, shoes and their designers. Sounds like I am a fashionista, huh? No, I am not. I am just a plain gawker :D

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all?" Take your pick!

Credit to Style Bible. Ph for these photos:

Effortless beauty Kaye Abad

Pretty Maricar  Reyes
"Bea"-utiful Bea Alonzo
Skinny Kim Chiu. I heard that she just had a "boob" job ;)
One of the two hosts of the night, Meagan Young
Filipina Beauty Ms. Angel Aquino
 The ever stunning Kristine Hermosa
Angelica Panganiban in her simple but elegant gown.
Simply Beautiful KC Concepcion.
Sexy Cristine Reyes
Fabulous Erich Gonzales
Ms. gAnneda, Anne Curtis got the Ms Glamorous of the Night Award
Ms. Anne Curtis has been my all-time favorite. She is not a Star Magic baby but she always gets invited to grace the occasion. And for three consecutive years, she has been chosen as Ms Glamorous of the Night.

Clap, clap, clap!

3 comments:

  1. On Kim Chiu - is it boob job or push-up bra? OMG. This girl is super thin. People around her should give her more rice. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been rumored sis that she had a boob-job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko yung Gown ni Anne kaya lang yung hair style hindi ko type ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected