Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Movie: SALT




I had a great time with Jen at the movie house last week watching "SALT". It was kind of a mom and daughter bonding moment. Funny, as usual, we got 1 adult and 1 child tickets :D For the record, Jen is already 20 years old. I like it when people think she is only 12 years old because that means... I am still young, lol!

Anyway, SALT is such a "major major ASTIG"  movie! "Astig" in the sense that the lead star is a woman and not just an ordinary woman, it's no less than Angelina Jolie herself. It has lots of action. The stunts of Ms. Jolie are heartpounding! I felt sorry for her when her husband was shot in front of her and she had to appear like she is not affected at all although her heart was tearing apart that very moment. I had tears on that scene.

I so like the twists of the story. A must-see film.

I have read somewhere that this movie was first offered to Tom Cruise as Edwin Salt but he was too occupied to shoot for this movie. It's good that he didn't take it. Angelina Jolie portrays Evelyn Salt so perfectly anyway.

Finale words of the movie, "Go get him!"  I smell a Part II...

Hmm. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. nice jud kaayo te...like in the middle of the nyt gashagit2x kos mga cool and nice scenes...da best jud si angelina... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I agree nadz :) the best jud si Ms. Jolie.

    Jen and I are planning to watch "The Expandables" tonight or tomorrow night. Ganahan ko kay naa si Jason Statham, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^Correction: Expendables not Expandables :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected