Saturday, September 4, 2010

Movie: The Expendables



My daughter and I were too excited to watch this movie last night that we did not realize we came to the wrong theater, haha! We've been sitting inside for 15 minutes watching trailers of upcoming movies, waiting for the "Now Showing" to be played. When the featured movie had been played, we noticed that it's not the movie that we wanted to watch. We ran towards the door laughing and headed to the other theater which is just right next to the Popcorn Station. What a shame! I felt so stupid that time :D

Anyhow, "The Expendables" is an action movie that has some funny lines as well. The actors are "big timers". But I noticed that Sylvester Stallone is "aged" already. The signs are his wrinkled and saggy face that kind of bothering me while watching. Well, of course, everyone gets old, who does not?  But In fairness, he's still as amazing as his Rambo days! Among him, Jet Li and Jason Statham, I so like the latter. I am his avid fan. And if you are a fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger or Bruce Willis, you'd get to see them in one of the scenes :D Isn't that cool?

If you want hard action with a little bit of humor, watch this movie :D

Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. I watched this, too. Jason is damn hot! :)

    I noticed about Stallone, too. His eyes were like "saggy"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Hello, thanks for dropping-by :)

    Yes, Jason is hottie! (drooling here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to watch this movie... unfortunately no one to watch with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^Hmm.. that's not a problem, why don't you invite someone to watch with?

    Thanks for visiting my page sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, super OT from Expendables. Hehe. But, have you watched the Transporter Trilogy? (Can't help talking about Jason here!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^Yes sis,in fact, I watched them more than 3 times, lol! And I want to do it over and over again :D

    Among foreign actors, I only drool for him,haha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected