Friday, September 10, 2010

Jason Statham

Thanks to contactmusic.com for the photo

He's the man!
I am an avid fan of this English Actor and Martial Artist, Jason Statham and I would like to dedicate this post to my co-blogger "Michie" who is also an avid fan like me.

Jason Statham was born on September 12, 1972, in Sydenham, South London. Wow, we were born on the same month and year! Yet he was born five days before my mom brought me into this hostile but beautiful world of ours. His name is "Jay" which reminds me when my son Jerry was still a newborn baby, I wanted to give him name "Kenneth Jay" but it was never pushed through :(

Anyway, Jason's passion is diving and he was a member of Britain's National Diving Squad where he was spotted by an agent. He was a model of the clothing brand Tommy Hilfiger before he became an actor. The first movie of him that I watched was the"Transporter 1". Since then, I have been looking for his other films and have watched the Transporter 2 and 3 and the rest. His latest film is "The Expendables" with Sylvester Stallone and Jet Lit which I've already watched, of course :D

I have read somewhere that he normally performs his own fight scenes and stunts, cool!

He is unmarried but was in a relationship with model Kelly Brook for seven years. They broke up in 2004. Since April 2010, he has been dating 23 year-old Victoria's Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Hmmm.

His Filmography:

The Brazilian Job (Handsome Rob)
Crank 2:  High Voltage (Chev Chelios)
Transporter 3 (Frank Martin)
Truth in 24 (Narrator)
Death Race (Jensen Ames)
The Bank Job (Terry Leather)
War (Crawford)
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (Farmer)
Crank (Chev Chelios)
The Pink Panther (Yves Gluant)
Chaos (Det. Quentin Conners)
Revolver (Jake)
London (Bateman)
Transporter 2 (Frank Martin)
Cellular (Ethan)
Collateral (Airport Man)
Call of Duty (Sgt. Waters)
The Italian Job (Handsome Rob)
Jet Li Is 'The One' (MVA Agent Evan Funsch)
Red Faction II (Shrike)
The Transporter (Frank Martin)
Mean Machine (Monk)
The One MVA (Agent Evan Funsch)
Ghosts of Mars (Sgt. Jericho Butler)
Turn It Up (Mr. B)
Snatch (Turkish)
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (Bacon)

So there you go "Michie", I hope you had fun reading this post.
 
To Mr. Jason Statham: keep it coming man!
 

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected