Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Celebration


I missed the fireworks last night :(

My sweet sister-n-law Carol have invited me and my kids to join with other relatives 2 weeks before the celebration and I confirmed. But we did not able to make it, sigh. We were all dead tired that night from moving to our new place and I worked that night too. My kids and hubby went to the hotel's restaurant and had a late dinner instead.

Last year's celebration was a great one. My family together with my Filipina friends stayed at Brenda's (a good American friend) neat backyard. We had b-b-q and fine dining while watching the spectacular fireworks up in the sky. Hopefully, we could do it again next year.

Hope you had a great celebration!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected