Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inconstant Me


I've been making changes in all kinds on my blog lately. For many times I have changed the titles of my posts, my blog description, profile photo, settings, colors, to name a few.

The latest that I've changed is my blog template. I thought I did not like pink or any pinkish shades because these colors represent femininity. There is nothing bad with these colors though but it 's just that pink doesn't fit my strong personality.

But  as I was browsing different kinds of template, this is the only template that captured my taste, maybe at this moment only, who knows what I'm going to like in next ticking of the clock :D

I so love this new appearance. I hope you'll like it too. Constructive comments are welcome!
Have a nice Monday Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected