Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today, April 14, is my other half's natal day.
While I am typing this post (at work), hubby is sleeping (at home). I bet he would be surprised what he'd get when he wakes up.

Two weeks before his birthday, I already have something in mind to buy for him, a wrist watch. He has watch that he uses at work but I thought to buy one that is kind of "nicer" from the other one and of course, a birthday card and  of course, a birthday cake.

I had to get some zzzzzs  after preparing foods for me and for my kids today so I told them to buy those things I planned to buy for their Daddy because I trust them.  They did. When they showed me the birthday card for hubby (supposedly from me), I was laughing out loud! My kids really knew me pretty well. Haha!

Anyway, here's the card:

















They also showed me the card for their daddy from them, I was touched when I read it . It was very nice and truly meaningful. They really love their Daddy so much.

When the clock hits 2:00 o'clock in the morning today ( which is few minutes away from now), I will call hubby's phone to wake him up for work. I am excited on his reaction to see the gift, the birthday cards and the birthday cake on the table for him. And to see the kids that are up too just to greet him a happy birthday. When I suggested this to the kids (to wake up at 2am), Jun said, " I will do anything for Daddy mom". And Jen agreed with a sweet smile on her face. I was very happy!

Happy Birthday Mahal ko! I wish you longer life and good health always.

Thank you for being there with me always. You are my hero, my soul mate and my best friend.

 I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected