Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bravo Ms. Carol Bacera!

(This is a repost from my Friendster blog dated October 21, 2008.)

I just watched her on Wowowee. Clap! Clap! Clap!

You might ask, “Why does bechay make a fuss about her?” or you might ask this way, “Who the hell is she?"

Well, I know her and I saw her dancing fabulously on national television today! She danced at her very best! She doesn’t know me (Sigh!) But I personally know her sisters. :) Carol and her family live in Barangay Karaos, San Francisco, Agusan del Sur, Philippines. Next to her place is Barangay San Isidro, which is my beloved barangay. Karaos, formerly called “Motorpool” was once a part of San Isidro. And it was my late Dad who recommended for its “barangayhood” who was the Barangay Captain that time. Hmmm. It seems that I am tackling history now, hehehehe!

When I turned on the T.V. and pressed the remote control on Channel 2060 which is The Filipino Channel, Wheel of Fortune segment in Wowowee was already on its halfway. Willie was interviewing a gorgeous lady and a stunning guy. I could see that they are some kind of a performer or a dancer because of their outfit. When the camera was focused to the woman, I frowned. I thought I knew her! When she greeted her children and her family in Barangay Karaos in San Francisco via t.v. I was right then! She is Carol Bacera!

Anyways, I have seen her dancing in person once or twice only and if my mind serves me right, that was during Araw Ng San Francisco Celebration and or that was during the Association of Barangay Captains (ABC) Christmas Party many years ago. She was always that graceful and gorgeous!

When she and her dance partner Gerard danced together, the studio crowd gave them a deafening ovation and they requested for another dance round! Bravoooo! So they danced Rumba and the crowd was carried away with their performance. I admit I was carried away too! Willie thought them as a perfect combination and because of that, he gave them a perfect score! Not only that. He gave them a 20,000.00php in cold cash! Though she didn’t make it to win the game, for me she was the winner!

As her kababayan, I am so proud of her! I wish her good health always and more luck!

Keep going Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected