Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!


YEAR 2009 out, YEAR 2010 in!

When I was still young, I thought New Year was just nothing. It was just like a holiday that comes after Christmas :) Now, New Year for me is like another significant phase of my life as a mom, a wife, and as a person as a whole.

We know for sure that being a parent or being a mom is not easy. But being a "long distance" mom to two teenagers is tougher. Different thoughts come to my mind every now and then. I always worry about their safety and about their health. Well, I have always worried for just anything about my kids since they were little and vulnerable. That's just me. Because I am a mother.

As a wife,I believe that I am an empowered woman but I like it being a dependent wife to my husband. He is my best friend and my soul mate. And I just love being with him. I am very thankful to God that after what happened to my first marriage, HE gave me another chance to be happy. Through HIS blessings, I can say that I have a wonderful marriage now.

I want to become a better person this year. I want to be more productive at work, to be more caring to my family and to other people as well and most of all; I want to deepen my faith in GOD. I admit, I haven't gone to church lately but I want to make it up this year and hopefully years beyond.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected